Talentful helps people and companies reach their potential.
We work onsite with innovative businesses to build world-class teams, harnessing the power of our vast network and deep understanding of how the most successful companies hire.
We partner with brands like King.com, WeWork, Depop, Bloomberg, Netflix and Transferwise, delivering great results as demonstrated by the wall to wall recommendations we receive.
During our first 3 years we have scaled to 80 members of staff and were named the 10th Best Startup in the UK 2018 by LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2zH4THs
And also named 14th in the Top 100 Startup awards: https://bit.ly/2INeLlL
We are looking for a Director of Engagement (Enterprise). The role reports into our Co-CEO, Chris Abbass, and is part of the wider Senior Leadership Team (SLT). They are responsible for the overall delivery of client projects in terms of quality, timeliness and efficiency, as well as scoping out opportunity across the business/group.
- Oversee all client relationships across our Enterprise clients, focusing on long term partnerships.
- Empower our Client Leads and Partners to deliver their projects.
- Empower our Client Leads and Partners to lead client recruitment strategy, bring best in class process to all clients.
- Own your community of our clients, bringing them together and amplifying the value of Talentful.
- Ensure every member of the team has high potential and fulfils their potential, alongside our People Director.
- Work alongside HR team to define interview decision making process for your business unit.
- Provide subject matter expertise to the sales process as required.
- Seasoned talent acquisition leader, with extensive experience with enterprise level clients.
- Demonstrable experience of working across multiple geographical territories, ideally in Europe and/or USA.
- Excellent client service skills, with the ability and experience to add value to a global client talent strategy.
- Attitude is everything: passionate about your craft, driven, creative, self-motivated and continuously striving to improve the client experience.
Our core brand values allow us to work to a set of defined principles and help guide our behaviour. They're embedded within our people processes such as personal development and on-boarding, as well as being lived everyday by our team.
- Candour: Always communicating directly, with honesty and integrity. We do what we say we’ll do.
- Focus: It takes complete dedication, intent and laser-focus to ensure our goals comes to a great result every time.
- Action: We make it happen: delivering results with urgency.
- Partner: Ensuring our shared goals are aligned at all times through embedded collaborative intelligence.
- Grit: We work with tenacity, persistence and passion.
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, drinks, snacks
- Gym membership
- A huge array of social events
- Our epic roof terrace in Soho, London
- Summer break
- Apple Macbook
- And more coming soon in January 2019 including incredible focus on L&D
At Talentful, we work hard everyday to create an all-welcome environment. We've done our job well when everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, favourite ice cream flavour, weird hairstyle or any other protected class.