Talentful helps people and companies reach their potential.
We work onsite with innovative businesses to build world-class teams, harnessing the power of our vast network and deep understanding of how the most successful companies hire.
We partner with brands like King.com, WeWork, Depop, Bloomberg, Netflix and Transferwise, delivering great results as demonstrated by the wall to wall recommendations we receive.
During our first 3 years we have scaled to 80 members of staff and were named the 10th Best Startup in the UK 2018 by LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2zH4THs
And also named 14th in the Top 100 Startup awards: https://bit.ly/2INeLlL
Now we’re looking for a talented Head of Learning & Development to enable our team to unleash their potential and develop their skills.
- Own the strategy for learning and development across the business.
- Lead Talentful’s internal training initiatives, including quarterly delivery of our graduate programme, our management training programme and one to one coaching in line with progression planning.
What's in it for you:
- Ownership of L&D in a company deeply focused on learning.
- Playing a senior role in the company reinventing talent acquisition, globally.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking the lead on all graduate training and development.
- Writing training materials, designed to be rolled out over a three-month induction period.
- Delivering structured and refined content to educate the graduates on the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Line management of the graduate intake.
- Working closely with Head of Talent, People Director and Directors of Engagement to align graduates to client accounts.
- Influencing onboarding through training sessions.
- Work with the Head of Talent to write, coordinate and deliver vital training sessions during new starters’ three-month probation.
- Feed into the Talentful Academy modular structure with your carefully crafted content.
- Identify areas of learning in which our consultants should be developed.
- Collaborate with external trainers and executive coaches as and when necessary.
- Partnering with Directors of Engagement (Startups, Scaleups, Enterprise) to provide content for client workshops.
- Own the knowledge bank used to develop client workshops including interview training, unconscious bias and any theme or topic that could add value to a project.
- Identify trends within the world of training and L&D that could compliment, assist or accelerate learning.
Reporting to People Director as a vital member of the Operations team, dotted line to Head of Talent and Directors of teams.
- Strong understanding of tech recruitment.
- In-house recruitment experience is preferable, ideally as a consultant.
- You’ll be equipped with second-to-none patience, you will have great presentation skills, and will be able to take feedback on board.
- A strong focus on delivery - you’ll be used to make things happen.
- Experience of leading teams and enabling them to succeed.
- A qualification in coaching is advantageous.
- Health Cash Plan, allowing you to claim back the cost of over £2,000 worth of health expenses each year
- Healthy Mind counselling - free face to face sessions each year
- £500 per year towards learning, conferences and books of your choice, including travel costs
- Annual multi-gym membership / ClassPass credits to keep your wellbeing at the forefront
- Flexible working including work-from-home, flexi-start time and extended lunch breaks for gym classes
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit, drinks and snacks daily
- A huge array of social events including a themed monthly Talentfolk get-together and killer Christmas do
- Summer break, including a night away, dinner and activities
- Quarterly volunteering days that range from painting homeless shelters to organising social events with people with limited mobility
- Generous parental leave, including 14 weeks’ fully paid maternity and 3 weeks’ fully paid paternity
- Monthly coaching from a dedicated leader
- Casual dress every day
- MacBook Air to keep you on the move
- 25 days holiday per year
At Talentful, we work hard everyday to create an all-welcome environment. We've done our job well when everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, favourite ice cream flavour, weird hairstyle or any other protected class.