Talentful helps people and companies reach their potential.
We work onsite with innovative businesses to build world-class teams, harnessing the power of our vast network and deep understanding of how the most successful companies hire.
We partner with brands like King.com, WeWork, Depop, Bloomberg, Netflix and Transferwise, delivering great results as demonstrated by the wall to wall recommendations we receive.
During our first 3 years we have scaled to 80 members of staff and were named the 10th Best Startup in the UK 2018 by LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2zH4THs
And also named 14th in the Top 100 Startup awards: https://bit.ly/2INeLlL
We’re looking for talented recruiters with proven experience in hiring across tech (software development/engineering, devops, data) to help the best companies in the world reach their goals.
- To work alongside true innovators helping them to achieve their hiring goals.
What's in it for you
- The chance work in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, Talentful.
- The chance to partner onsite with some of the most innovative companies in Europe.
- The chance to disrupt a huge but archaic and much maligned industry which affects everyone.
- The chance to work with a group of the best recruiters around.
- A constant learning culture for whatever level you’re at.
What you’ll be doing
- Work as an in-house recruiter at your chosen client.
- Partner with decision makers.
- Use advanced sourcing techniques to find amazing people.
- Attend and run industry events acting as a brand advocate for your client and Talentful.
- Work on added value activities to ensure your client has a world class candidate experience.
- Share your experience across Talentful as we achieve much more together.
Our core brand Values allow us to work to a set of defined principles and help guide our behaviour. They're embedded within our people processes such as personal development and on-boarding, as well as being lived everyday by our team.
- Candour: Always communicating directly, with honesty and integrity. We do what we say we’ll do.
- Focus: It takes complete dedication, intent and laser-focus to ensure our goals comes to a great result every time.
- Action: We make it happen: delivering results with urgency.
- Partner: Ensuring our shared goals are aligned at all times through embedded collaborative intelligence.
- Grit: We work with tenacity, persistence and passion.
- Health Cash Plan, allowing you to claim back the cost of over £2,000 worth of health expenses each year
- Healthy Mind counselling - free face to face sessions each year
- £500 per year towards learning, conferences and books of your choice, including travel costs
- Annual multi-gym membership / ClassPass credits to keep your wellbeing at the forefront
- Flexible working including work-from-home, flexi-start time and extended lunch breaks for gym classes
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit, drinks and snacks daily
- A huge array of social events including a themed monthly Talentfolk get-together and killer Christmas do
- Summer break, including a night away, dinner and activities
- Quarterly volunteering days that range from painting homeless shelters to organising social events with people with limited mobility
- Generous parental leave, including 14 weeks’ fully paid maternity and 3 weeks’ fully paid paternity
- Monthly coaching from a dedicated leader
- Casual dress every day
- MacBook Air to keep you on the move
- 25 days holiday per year
At Talentful, we work hard everyday to create an all-welcome environment. We've done our job well when everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, favourite ice cream flavour, weird hairstyle or any other protected class.