Talentful helps people and companies reach their potential.
We work onsite with innovative businesses to build world-class teams, harnessing the power of our vast network and deep understanding of how the most successful companies hire.
We partner with brands like King.com, WeWork, Depop, Bloomberg, Netflix and Transferwise, delivering great results as demonstrated by the wall to wall recommendations we receive.
During our first 3 years we have scaled to 80 members of staff and were named the 10th Best Startup in the UK 2018 by LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2zH4THs
And also named 14th in the Top 100 Startup awards: https://bit.ly/2INeLlL
What you'll be doing
As Business Development Executive (BDE) you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for Talentful’s sales organisation.
Typical tasks include:
- Approaching prospective clients and pitching Talentful solutions as well as handling inbound leads;
- Using phone, email and social media, you will be in charge of establishing the first contact with senior decision makers, often at C-level within potential client companies and spread the word about Talentful;
- Working in close collaboration with marketing and senior sales teams to sign the Account;
- Managing your own sales pipeline and independently seek out new business opportunities;
- Qualifying leads, booking in meetings for the Business Development Directors to attend and managing the whole process to contract signed.
- The next step will be to learn pitching and to close SME clients by yourself, moving in a Business Development Manager role.
Talentful is a premium service for clients, and therefore we expect the sales process to be a red carpet experience.
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you will have experience from working in a sales oriented position before. You are comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders and able to articulate concepts, reframe old thought patterns and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
We’re expecting to see:
- 12 months' experience in recruitment or recruitment technology, ideally in the technology or digital space;
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Previous experience of cold calling and pitching complex solutions;
- Passion for technology;
- A can-do attitude that does not change or falter as a result of negative responses;
- A problem solver
Our core brand Values allow us to work to a set of defined principles and help guide our behaviour. They're embedded within our people processes such as personal development and on-boarding, as well as being lived everyday by our team.
- Candour: Always communicating directly, with honesty and integrity. We do what we say we’ll do.
- Focus: It takes complete dedication, intent and laser-focus to ensure our goals comes to a great result every time.
- Action: We make it happen: delivering results with urgency.
- Partner: Ensuring our shared goals are aligned at all times through embedded collaborative intelligence.
- Grit: We work with tenacity, persistence and passion.
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast, drinks, snacks
- Gym membership
- A huge array of social events
- Our epic roof terrace in Soho, London
- Summer break
- Apple Macbook
- And more coming soon in January 2019 including incredible focus on L&D
If you want to play a key role in a company which doubled in size in the past six months, whilst bootstrapped, we’d love to talk to you.
At Talentful, we work hard everyday to create an all-welcome environment. We've done our job well when everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, favourite ice cream flavour, weird hairstyle or any other protected class.