Talentful helps companies and people unleash their potential.
We work onsite with innovative businesses to help them build world-class teams, harnessing the power of our vast network and deep understanding of how the most successful companies hire.
We partner with brands like King.com, WeWork, Depop, Bloomberg, Netflix and Transferwise, delivering great results as demonstrated by the wall to wall recommendations we receive.
During our first 3 years we have scaled to 80 members of staff and were named the 10th Best Startup in the UK 2018 by LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2zH4THs
And also named 14th in the Top 100 Startup awards: https://bit.ly/2INeLlL
Our vision from the start was to change the recruitment industry, and we're well on our way to this goal.
We need a Social & Content Executive to create engaging and insightful content, and to manage our brand presence across multiple digital touchpoints.
- To manage Talentful’s social media offering and create content worthy of sharing.
What's in it for you:
- The chance to shape the social and content strategy for a company unlike any other in its space (or most spaces, for that matter!)
- The chance to partner with key stakeholders and develop your own skills in marketing.
- Ownership of our new brand and personality on our social and content - we’re currently undergoing an exciting rebrand!
- The chance to influence our employer brand, attracting the top talent through your engagement strategy and execution.
What you’ll be doing:
- Immersing yourself in all things Talentful to deepen your understanding of the brand; getting a real feel for the company and how we portray ourselves on social.
- Planning: further development of the social strategy and content calendar.
- Execution: putting the foundation in place for a content bank that will help us to be proactive rather than reactive across our channels.
- Balancing a 50/50 split between content production and strategic input.
- Researching the wider landscape to ensure we’re staying one step ahead in terms of social and content.
- Content creation (photography, content writing, video production).
- Project management (coordinating with freelancers, agencies, video producers).
- Data analysis and tracking via Google Sheets and automated reporting tools.
- Managing a social management tool (such as Hootsuite).
- Creating a story; enhancing our brand with a carefully crafted dialogue to engage with the right audiences, at the right times, through the right channels.
- Proactively coming up with ideas to improve the process.
- Staying on top of social dates/trends.
- Management of the company website and various online presences (such as Hunted).
- Experience within social media management and content creation is essential.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly within Photoshop is required.
- Editorial/copywriting experience is required.
- You’ll be naturally creative, ambitious and looking to own your role - there won’t be another opportunity like it.
- You’ll be self-driven, eager and autonomous, seeking advice when you need it.
- You’ll be bursting to the brim with a positive attitude.
- Health Cash Plan, allowing you to claim back the cost of over £2,000 worth of health expenses each year
- Healthy Mind counselling - free face to face sessions each year
- £500 per year towards learning, conferences and books of your choice, including travel costs
- Annual multi-gym membership / ClassPass credits to keep your wellbeing at the forefront
- Flexible working including work-from-home, flexi-start time and extended lunch breaks for gym classes
- Free breakfast, fresh fruit, drinks and snacks daily
- A huge array of social events including a themed monthly Talentfolk get-together and killer Christmas do
- Summer break, including a night away, dinner and activities
- Quarterly volunteering days that range from painting homeless shelters to organising social events with people with limited mobility
- Generous parental leave, including 14 weeks’ fully paid maternity and 3 weeks’ fully paid paternity
- Monthly coaching from a dedicated leader
- Casual dress every day
- MacBook Air to keep you on the move
- 25 days holiday per year
At Talentful, we work hard everyday to create an all-welcome environment. We've done our job well when everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, favourite ice cream flavour, weird hairstyle or any other protected class.