Cookies and how we use them
- To improve site security by “authenticating” you (which is to verify that you are who you say you are) when you sign-in to our site.
- To keep track of your specified preferences such as language, time zone and timeouts after periods of inactivity.
- To allow you to navigate our sites more easily by “remembering” your identity so that you do not have to input your password multiple times as you move between pages or services.
- To conduct research and analytics to improve our websites and our products and services. This includes compiling statistical information concerning, among other things, the frequency of your use of our websites, the pages visited and the length of each visit.
- To display advertisements when you visit websites of third parties with whom we have marketing relationships and to help us gauge the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. These parties may gather information concerning your use of other websites and provide us with de-identified information about you (such as demographic information or the names of sites where you have been shown ads) which we may use to provide you with more relevant and useful advertising.For more information on how we collect and use information that is identifiable to you, please refer to our Data Protection Policy.